Established back in 2000, eBusiness Systems was always a forward-looking innovator. It was set-up specifically as a boutique software development firm to design, build and operate web-based solutions that could be customised for SMEs. With more than twenty years of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience, eBusiness Systems offers a range specialist business focussed solutions. In each case, the core engine can be customised to best meet the particular requirements of the SME to enable it to gain competitive advantage through improved internal work-flows and processes, or through improved customer service systems.
Main service sectors supported by eBusiness Systems:-
- CRMs & ERP solutions for SMEs
- eLearning and Online Evaluation Systems
- Investments Management Solutions.
Now is the time to tap into EU funds and involve eBusiness Systems to assist you in taking your business to the next level through investments in digitisation!
During an Online Consultation Meeting – EU Funding 2022-2027 organised by the Chamber of SMEs in October 2021, Parliamentary Secretary for European Funds, Stefan Zrinzo Azzopardi an senior Ministry officials outlined initiatives that will directly contribute towards the achievement of the smart, environmental, social and territorial dimensions which strategically target priority areas aimed to meet both EU and national objectives. They outlined the six (6) thematic priorities identified, upon which resources shall be focused. These priorities have a total budget c.Eur 971 million and are:
• Priority 1: Fostering competitiveness and an innovative and smart economic transformation;
• Priority 2: Promoting clean and fair energy transition, green and blue investment, the circular economy, and sustainable urban mobility;
• Priority 3: Enhancing transport connectivity;
• Priority 4: A more social and inclusive society;
• Priority 5: Fostering sustainable urban development in Gozo; and
• Priority 6: Facilitating a just transition.
Investments supported under the Programme shall particularly aim to foster an innovative and smart economy, whilst promoting environmentally sustainable practices; to enhance connectivity and foster a healthy environment; to strengthen sustainable development in Gozo and to facilitate a JIT transition.
For more details on our services and how these may be eligible for EU funding, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will be pleased to discuss your requirements to identify how we can assist you in utilising EU funding to develop customised solutions that will give your organisation a competitive advantage.