In today’s digital world most organizations depend on IT systems and infrastructure to run their business and add value to their customers. Large or small, IT systems and technology have become critical to their success. In this context, the importance of effective IT support to ensure the smooth running of operations is critical.
Effective IT support can make or break an organization. IT support could be as basic as ongoing server maintenance or as sophisticated multi-level cybersecurity solutions. The modern workplace relies on technology to function smoothly and efficiently in a cost-effective manner.
This calls for a pro-active approach to ensure optimal IT systems and network performance. IT systems continuity reduces the costs of outage and improves the overall return on IT investment.
eBusiness Systems provides customized ICT Business Support packages to clients who operate.
IT systems that call for high specifications, high reliability and high levels of security.
Organizations are becoming increasingly aware that IT support services are mission-critical. This realization has led firms to invest more in the development and support of their ICT infrastructure. Their focus is to prevent any systems outage which would negatively impact their ability to meet their service obligations to customers.
eBusiness Systems offers tried and tested solutions developed and implemented by professional ICT personnel. These are a few of the industries eBusiness Systems is currently supporting:
- Accountancy Firms
- Business Brokerage
- Higher Education Institutions
- Professional Services
- Pharmaceutical Logistic
- Shipping Management
- Wealth Management
The connected organisation
The core of any business is having the right tools available for the team, clients and suppliers to communicate. These tools tend to be ICT based. One of the core business support services is ensuring that key ICT elements are operational and supported when issues arise. eBusiness Systems can help and maintain organisations in;
- Email Management – by outsourcing the setup and management of emails, email traffic handling, and team support. eBusiness Systems ensures the smooth day-to-day use of email services.
- Microsoft Office 365 – The eBusiness Systems team is trained to handle, migrate and manage Office 365 email services.
- Gsuite – The eBusiness Systems team is trained to handle, migrate and manage Google Gsuite professional email services.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Office 365 administration, adding new users, creating policies, email accounts.
- Managing full system backup solutions to the Cloud and as well Locally.
- Antivirus and Antimalware solutions deployment and monitoring.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Training junior staff members.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace computer and/or laptop parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Migrating from old email servers to new Office 365 cloud-based service
- Remote Team Access
- Disaster Recovery
- Backup Solutions
- Managed Firewalls
- Wired and Wireless Solutions
- Network and Security Auditing
Get in touch with us now to see how the eBusiness Systems IT support packages are suited to help drive your organisations’ goals.