The candidate to be selected is required to join a growing technical team, providing support to clients while liaising with the development team. This will include
- Maintaining systems compliance
- Maintaining quality of on-going frontline support on in-house applications and network issues to users, be they internal or client requests
- Development team support and testing pre-release versions
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- General hardware maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Maintenance and testing of backup systems
- Translating front-line requests into coherent job tickets for further action if required
- Proficiency with Git, or comparable distributed version control system
- Solving basic customer IT user problems; taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Issuing reports on system performance and other operational metrics
Areas of Proficiency
- Software Development Planning
- IT Administration
- System Administration
- Passion for best design and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Fluent in English
The vacancy provides an excellent employment opportunity for a young ambitious, creative and innovative developer who has in-depth knowledge and experience. It’s a position which is suited to those are able to work independently or within small teams. The challenges of the job are for those who are really curious and energetic about the future of the web. Mentoring abilities are particularly useful as the selected candidate will often act as a resource for colleagues with less experience. The selected candidate needs to be hard-working and able to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients. He or she will need to handle multiple projects/clients simultaneously. This calls for increased accountability and the ability to priorities tasks within a varied workload.
The Company is based in Ta’Xbiex and provides a comfortable office environment ideal for the team culture critical to its on-going success.
To help deal with the challenges of traffic and any personal family commitments, staff have the option to choose when to start their eight hour working days between 07.30 – 09.30 hrs
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you are interested in taking up the challenge, send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org