A post has arisen with an associated company of E-BUSINESS. This full time post is ideal for a person who has successfully completed their undergraduate degree in marketing, or has similar professional qualifications in Marketing, and is keen to get hands-on experience and develop their career in marketing. The successful candidate will provide marketing and marketing research support on a range of client products and services.
The main activities would be marketing research, planning of marketing campaigns, product research, competitor research and content creation. The selected candidate will be working in a small team and reporting to the Director.
Candidates with previous overseas experience, such as ERASMUS assignments, will be given preference, as will those with excellent IT skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking to grow into a marketing and business development role within the professional services sector.
Commitment, flexibility, a willingness to learn and a positive “can-do” approach, will be rewarded.
- Marketing skills with a clear focus on being a customer-driven organisation and the implications of such a commitment;
- Familiarity with business software Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook (e-mail etc) and marketing research tools such as SPSS and on-line survey tools;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written (particularly report writing) and verbal;
- Ability to build rapport with all levels of staff in the business.
Kindly submit your cv to the HR Manager as the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org